Is anyone else having trouble believing that it’s already July? I loved writing about my hopes for June and definitely want to make it a regular feature on my blog. So without further ado, here’s what I am hoping for and looking forward to in July! Please let me know what you want this month to have in store for you – I love reading about everything that all of you are up to.
- The biggest thing has to be Sri Lanka. I am flying next week (eeek!) and CANNOT WAIT. My two aims for the trip are to have an amazing time and not let the flight there and back kill me.
- I would like to go green with my periods. After talking to the wonderful Besma from Curiously Conscious I really want to switch my sanitary products to organic, cotton ones the way she did and of course will keep you all updated with the results. Also I think the mooncup and I need to become friends.
- I really want power eyebrows. There was a phase last year when I would colour them in and while I loved the results then, I look back at the pictures and am not thrilled with the results. Anyone recommend something that will stay on throughout my workouts?
- I STILL haven’t started re-reading Harry Potter. Lets see if I can do anything about that this month.
- Learn to cope with the hayfever I have just started suffering from (2016 you are very pollen-full year).
- There is something happening in July which terrifies me but I have agreed to do it. I don’t want to mention anything more about it yet but I definitely want to become more comfortable trying new things.
- Not wish the days away. June was an amazing month but I spent far too long wishing the days to go faster – no more. I want to thoroughly enjoy July.
Happy July everyone!