April…the month of showers and blossoms and hints of sunshine. I am so, so ready for this month. Here are my seven things and let me know what you have planned for this month in the comments.
- Let’s start with a materialistic one! I want to get some dresses (and jumpers and jumpsuits and culottes) from the VB x Target range. Not even going to pretend I don’t love it!
- So this is a very personal one and I may write a full blog post about this. I suffer from really bad period pain every month and some days can only survive by popping pills. I need to research potential methods of reliving pain and look into taking contraceptives which might help (such as the coil). I don’t particularly want to reach a decision this month but I want to start looking at my options.
- Start my London ETC series running again. I have so many interviews lined up and can’t wait to share them all with you.
- Start training – slow and steady – for the half marathon I am running in August. Canada here I come!
- Do a massive clear out of everything I own and be ruthless about it. Since moving a lot of what I thought was precious to me no longer is and has long gone, but as I unpack more boxes there is so much which I need to sort through. I have been putting it off for too long.
- Get some holidays booked in the diary. As I said Canada is happening and that’s where I will be running the half marathon in August but I definitely don’t want that to be my only one for the year.
- Understand and accept that extended family are family through no choice of your own; you don’t have to love them. And they can be horrible.
Happy April you wonderful people!