I don’t know where April went but it came and went so, so quickly didn’t it? I didn’t even realise how late I was with my 7 Things for this month until I looked at the date this morning! Personally May has always been a bit of a blah month (sorry for everyone who has a birthday this month!) because nothing ever seems to happen. It’s generally wet and slightly damp. It’s also more or less cold and not all that pleasant. However only a week into May and the weather has been glorious!
I have spent most of the month outside, either running or walking or gardening. It’s been lovely and glorious and all kinds of wonderful. Coming up with my 7 Things has also been a pleasure. This month I feel hopeful and happy.
- One of my hopes for last month was to start thinking about how I can ease my period pain. Surprisingly my latest period was almost pain free so this completely slipped my mind. I know pain free periods will never be the norm so I have carried this hope over to May.
- I have started to find it so much easier to balance my new (much longer) commute with a social life. And I want this to continue. I am starting to see friends again whilst also spending some quality time at home.
- My sister and I booked a holiday! In June the two of us are heading to Prague and all I want to do is enjoy it so much I could burst.
- Have some more fun with instagram. I have become obsessed with numbers and followers. I hate that my account isn’t growing as fast as I would like. More than that I hate that some days it isn’t fun. I want having fun with instagram to be more of a priority than having masses and masses of followers.
- Get my nails painted professionally. Can you believe I have never done this? I have booked an appointment and cannot wait to show you all what it looks like!
- Start increasing my running distance to 10k again. It used to be really comfortable and I would love to get back to that.
- Really start to make my money work for me…maybe it’s time to get on the property ladder?
Happy May everyone! Happy Spring and happy almost-summer.