I have hay fever. HAY FEVER. This has put a whole other slant on summer and sunshine. My NOSE. My EYES. Urghhh. In other, more happy news, it’s June! And in London at least, the summer has officially begun. I love early summer and this is the month where the weather is perfect and I don’t drown in my own sweat the moment I step out of the door. And now it’s here! My 7 Things for June are now live and it took me a while to think of them. What I *really* want to do this month is swoon and recline and not much else!
- Wear all the clothes from my wardrobe. I have so many things that I am never allowed to say ‘I have nothing to wear this June’. Actually I am not allowed to say that ever.
- Staring my SeaWheeze training! Yesterday I ran the London 10 Mile race to see if I could do it and because it would be a brilliant bench mark for my current levels of fitness. Race recap will follow later on this week!
- This training has to include runs in the heat because Vancouver in August is going to be H-O-T.
- Never, ever leave the house without a packet of tissues again. As I said above hay fever and I are now besties. My mum will be thrilled – as far as she’s concerned there are something people always should carry with them and tissues are one of those things.
- This is a very mundane and boring one but I need to clear out my work desk. The amount of stuff I have on it that I don’t need is insane.
- Spend as much time outside as possible (with my trusted tissues). Every lunch deserves a walk somewhere and every weekend deserves some time outside.
- Work on my photography. I have a lovely camera and with all these daylight hours it’s so easy to practice both before and after work.
Happy June everyone! I hope your nose is a lot less sore than mine.