I spent June travelling and eating and running. I think as far as this year goes so far, it was definitely one of the better months. Here’s hoping July is as fun!
- I am going plastic free for July! After a friend of mine posted about she was ditching all the plastic for July I decided to do the same. I will be charting my journey on here and on Instagram. I am really looking forward to this – for too long I have been one of those people who talks about being green without actually doing anything about it.
- Take more and more pictures. I have the most wonderful camera and need to start carrying it around with me and take more pictures with it. At the same time I always have a phone with a brilliant camera – definitely need to use it better.
- Carry on with the stretching and foam rollering. I am finally at a place where I can go for a run whenever I feel like it without having to think about the pain. A lot of that is due to the work I have been putting in behind the scenes. I definitely need to keep on doing this.
- Take lunch breaks – I am slipping into the habit of working through lunch because it is easier. I hate this and I am not allowed to do this.
- Get on top of my financial matters. My parents would be horrified with how much I have let it go! (I am horrified with this)
- This one terrifies me which is why it is so low in the list…start job hunting. Just writing that makes me feel slightly sick.
- Sleep more. I really need to sleep more.
As I write this I am in such a strange mood. Slightly restless and slightly bored. I am not sure why – I definitely didn’t sleep enough last night and that might be contributing to this strange feeling. Whatever the reason I don’t want to ignore it. I need a change and I am not entirely sure what that change should be or where it will come from. I am not even sure what form I want the change to take – maybe it is a new job, maybe it is a new location, maybe it is a new outlook. I just hope this month holds something for me.
Let me know what you all have planned for July!